Monday, January 27, 2020

Already Time To Touch Base?!? D: (February!)

So January seemed like it went well! So you may be asking yourself... What comes next?

I've been freed...

Do you know how hard it is to slip a musical reference into a written blog post viewed by theatre kids, queer adults, and furries?

I made a joke? Awesome! Wow!

Do I have a clue what happens now?

What happens now is that I run a mediocre joke into the ground until everyone hates me!

And a few of you won't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


So you will be seeing one or two new things at least as far as wattpad this month. I will do my best to shake things up without effecting my life



February 3rd!

I will try to write a post about that one show that I obsess over that I somehow forgot to talk about. Some interesting developments that clearly should have been included were overlooked.



February 5th!

Will be continuing the wonderful trend of posting content on Wednesdays by supplying the next chapter of Forbidden Project, as I have posted all five sections of the WAYYY too big chapter one. You heard me right.



February 12th!

No major content today (But like... Keep your eyes open for something.)



February 14th!

Because on this day I shall have a new Clake story ready for consumption! Here's hoping right?



February 16th!

I am writing a furry tail! (HEHEHE MY LIFE IS AGONY) This is for an anthology and while I am not sure I am going to finish it, I will try my diddily darnedest to get it done!



February 19th!

Heroes Collide's next story is up!



February 23rd!

This one is about Tiktok posts and original characters!



February 26th!

A new shorts series will debut featuring some familiar characters.

Also! This will be the day I schedule March's endeavors and update on my progress!





And as always, I will be working on writing all these projects and my schoolwork! I have been planning and have a date in mind in case I get enough work done to bring a specific project back from the depths of darkness. But that's Klyde enough as far as hints go. That would be inShane and Tekkying it way too far. Oh shoot! A dead giveaway. But seriously, you guys will like what I have cooking.



As always! Thank you for reading. See you on the sandal! Wait. No. That doesn't seem right... WAIT NO! Don't post that ye



No comments:

Rating The Horror Movies I Have Watched.

Hey!  Surprise! It's been a while since I have done this, but I think it's time to share some unsolicited horror movie opinions! Doe...