Thursday, February 27, 2020

February kinda sucked... Let's Make march better! :D

So the only things I did this month from my schedule, were my weekly postings of chapters for Forbidden Project and Heroes Collide, and my nerdy Doctor Who mini-post. I also wrote a few poems, finished Law Over Blood, finished Spirit of Christmas (And submitted it to an anthology so fingers crossed here!), and I have started re-writing Penned to Kill. Jackson Pacer is back with a love of silence, a reluctance to solve mysteries, a ramen addiction, and a whole lot of denial! I am so glad I was able to get this going again, and I will share the first chapter sometime near the end of this month. I am writing it mostly on paper so there are fewer distractions. I also got news of a very special opportunity, but I will probably say more about it when it gets closer.

Unfortunately, I have been having a hard time keeping up with things due to work. It has also been hard keeping myself afloat emotionally. But that is okay. Now I know not to schedule so much. I can keep trying. And that is okay.  Besides I am proud of the things I have done this month. I got out of the house a bit, went to see my blog's biggest fan... Who then made fun of me because I don't like Keurig! (VICTORIA, and John was there too.

So the month of March is special to me, and you will see why soon.

I also still have to finish Justice is Brewing and the piece I had meant to post on Valentine's Day for a Piece of Clake which really has nothing to do with love. It's just a D&D game that must be kept a secret lest Clay finds out. I might call it SIR REGINALD THE HETEROSEXUAL ROGUE, or Reasons Clay shouldn't play D&D.

There are other things planned too, but until I start writing them, you don't need to know about those.
Seriously. Don't look.
I am watching you.
I SAID NO

So. Onto the schedule! Sorry it's too late! The first week of March I will have off for Spring Break for college. So for my Spring Break from School and substituting I will be setting a word count per day. So for most of the month I will be shooting for 1,667 words a day and I will be trying my best to log my progress.

March 4th!
Next Heroes Collide story will be going up on Wattpad!

March 8th!
?????
A mystery post has appeared! I wonder what it could be?

March 11th!
Next chapter of Forbidden Project will be up on Wattpad!

March 12th!
That's my birthday! I might write something! Who knows? Might even bring something back that I haven't done in awhile. Not sure what but you will know soon enough.

March 16th!
?????
Unrelated to the other one. This one will be interesting for all of us because it involves me asking you for help with some editing!

March 18th!
Next Heroes Collide story will be up on Wattpad!

March 25th!
Next chapter of Forbidden Project will be up on Wattpad!

March 27th!
Get ready to see my next month of posting and writing. Hopefully I won't need to pause the schedule because I didn't have time to write new material. Hopefully, these new strategies will help me stay on my game!

I might also write more poetry! 

I am hoping that this month is easy, breezy, beautiful Covergi-

Wait. That's not right! Anyway! Here's to a healthy amount of writing getting done this month! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Rating The Horror Movies I Have Watched.

Hey!  Surprise! It's been a while since I have done this, but I think it's time to share some unsolicited horror movie opinions! Doe...