Sunday, April 19, 2015

Challenge Time!!!!

Hello humans!
 It's Challenge Time! I asked you guys whether you guys wanted a writing challenge or  a art challenge, and all of the vote I got called for a writing challenge.  So get your  imagination and pencils ready!

The Challenge  Prompt: Three of your most dangerous characters get into a fight and your most emotionally broken character  is the only one there to stop it. Write about what happens (If you don't have any original characters, then use characters that you like from your favorite TV show.)
 When you are ready to turn it in, Email it to me at vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com. I will post all of the entries on the blog and then have you the viewers vote for the one you think is the best.

 So what are you waiting for? Go have some fun with  this  challenge! 😀







3 comments:

RubixCube said...

You're on! ;) Prepare to be beaten, contestants... Rubix has got this in the bag. (Ok just kidding, good luck everyone!!:) )

An Inked Voice said...

This sounds like fun!! Good luck everyone, but remember, I have so got this. ;)

RubixCube said...

Oh Autumn dearest, I'm afraid not... ;) *rubs hands together* But good luck to you!:)

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...