Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hey everyone! It's Vinnie/Scribbles/That guy who used to regularly use this blog.

After a long break where I was taking care of some things like work or college, I am ready to start writing blog posts again. Might even have some youtube videos in the works. Sadly I will not be posting as often as I used to, maybe once or twice a month. I am still a bit busy and working on  writing/trying to become employed again.

But it will be nice to get back on and just get to share things with you all that I am excited about. Like more story snippets and maybe (Maybe in November) starting up some character interviews again.

Anyway, welcome back! Hoping to have something up within the week. If you have some suggestions of what you want to see, comment them below. LOVE YOU ALL. OKAY BYE

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...