Sunday, December 2, 2018

Things have been busy and I have been lazy.

Yep. That's the title I am going with for this one. :/

Honestly, I probably have more apologies for not posting on this blog than I do. But I am really hoping that I can honestly change that and begin posting things more regularly. I have been writing my own projects a lot more, my work is going well, and if I can post something at least weekly then that will be a great accomplishment. And I have been really wanting to start some more character interviews so I will be updating and trying to see if I can find a better way to store interview questions/make more content.

Anyway, for now I shall say have a good day!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...