Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Friday everyone! I got something really exciting to share! Last post received over 50 views! Thanks for checking out my blog and giving me a chance!

So as I was working on the blog I found I problem... I couldn't find the comment box on the page. *cue dramatic music and terrified scream* Its okay though, because I found it. If you go under the post, there is a link that says how many comments there are. If you click that link, you will be taken to the comment box.

This week I have had an urge to listen to music from the remake of Annie. One of my favorite songs from the movie is "Tomorrow". The reason I love this song is that it conveys a theme of hope. "The sun will come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on till tomorrow" This line is my favorite line in the whole song. It's saying Yes you may have had a bad day, Yes, you may have messed up bad, but guess what! Tomorrows a new day! You have a new chance to make everything right! There is hope!

Sorry this is so short!
I will have something longer next time!
Bye!!!


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...