Monday, March 16, 2015

Who am I?

Ok so never done a blog before, but I am only 17... so there are still a lot of things I have never done before. Since this is my first post on this new blog and you know nothing about me, I am going to use this time to introduce myself. My name is Vincenzo (pronounced Vin-Chen-Zoe), but if you want something easier just call me Vinnie. As I said earlier, I am 17 years old and in the 11th grade, I am also homeschooled. (Shout out to any homeschoolers reading this). I am a writer, an actor, and a huge comic book fan! I am also a Christian, but this blog will be open to anyone who reads it. I will not judge you for your beliefs. If you want to talk, I will try and be here to talk.

Okay so to anyone reading this. You know that there is a section for comments. You guys are free to use that section, but please can we not  be rude and inconsiderate of people's feelings. The last thing I want is to log on and see a bunch of people bullying someone or having a useless argument over something I said.

So I introduced myself! Now its your turn. Use the comments below, and tell me just a little bit about who you are. I would refrain from giving any super personal information, please.

Instead give stuff like:
1. First name (Or even a cool username or nickname you want to be called)
2. Age and Grade (And hey maybe you are home schooled like me, so that woul also be a cool thing to share)
3. A few fun facts about yourself.

Looking Forward to seeing your responses!

2 comments:

Leila said...

Hi! I'm Leila. I'm in 7th grade, and I'm also homeschooled. :) Fun facts about myself... Well, I love to write, I'm a Christian, and I play the violin.
I can't wait to see more of your posts! :)

RubixCube said...

Hey! I'm Ruby (but I go by Rubix). I'm also in 7th grade, homeschooled as well.

Fun Facts... Hmmm:
1. I live overseas but I'm American.
2. I have been on the Great Wall of China.
3. I have a Rottweiler.

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...