Thursday, June 4, 2015

HUMANS!!!!
What's up! I am SO sorry!!!!
So... I have another blog now! It is a writing helpsite! For a social media project!
If you or one of your friends has trouble with writing but REALLY loves doing it, come check out  the site, and if you have a NaNoWriMo account there is a thread that you can join as well. I will post both links below.

http://writinghelpsite.blogspot.com/

http://nanowrimo.org/forums/newbies/threads/241292?page=1#forum_thread_comment_5174051

In other news The Challenge is over! I have one more entry to post for y'all and them we can commence the voting! *trumpet noises*

I would love Leave me some feedback on the comments page or shoot me an email at vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com. Love you guys! :D

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...