Thursday, June 29, 2017

Summertime!!!

Happy late summer everyone!
I know this is almost a month late, but you know... I have much more free time now that I am unemployed. So I am going to outline some things that I want to do over this summer. Something like... a summer bucket list!

1. I am going to be going to Mexico, so I want to be able to say that I have had some good Mexican food. Like real Mexican food.

2. I am hoping to have a printed copy of my book by the end of summer!

3. I'm going to try to start making youtube videos again... (I need a working webcam.)

4. I'll be doing some more collaborations with my good friends at Broken Portal Productions. (HI TORI!)

5. I'll be doing more writing!

6. I am going to try to get more money for college and apply for scholarships!

These are only a few of the things I want to do with the summer, but there is more that I am hoping to achieve.

So what are you hoping to do this summer? What's your summer bucket list? Why don't you comment it below!

Thanks for reading! Love y'all! Stay fluffy!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...