Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Update on 12 Days of Writing.

I was doing really good guys! I had one story that was going really well when I started.

Story Number One: 15 year old Jackson Pacer has to testify in court under pressure from lawyer father to tell the truth so they can put a girl in prison for pushing his uncle off a bridge. But Jackson is nervous as the scene he saw, is much different than his uncle's story. And he thinks he knows why.

Now why are there no other additions? Because! I have been sick as a dog for the past three days. Starting Friday evening with a small cough (which got worse) and ending just yesterday (Monday!). And since most of my time was spent sleeping, coughing up a lung, or watching a wonderful play featuring my good friend who reads this blog. (Second post in a row I am mentioning you in Tori. I need more friends that I can call out here.) But I am back and hopefull will get to writing more stories, but I do have a project that might take up my time that is not apart of this 12 Days of writing. I will update again when things are clearer.

Love y'all!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...