Friday, January 10, 2020

Plans for the future!

In this coming year, I have some things I'd like to do. With my writing, and all my creative endeavors, I am so afraid that I might lose track, so I figured I might schedule these things in advance,. Wattpad, Content for here, school work. It all requires a healthy balance. And I way I can achieve some balance is by making sure I get writing done. By giving myself a deadline for each thing! Especially for posting content online.

But I don't want to make so many aspirations that I choke on them. That might be my biggest problem. But I am trying to overcome it. I want this year to be the year that I stop letting my doubts and worries control me, especially when it comes to my creativity. So here is what I have been thinking about as far as making content for this month.

1/11
By the time you see this, my next story for Heroes Collide has been posted on Wattpad. For those of you who are lost, the entire series is open to read!
I also will be posting this blog post to my blog.

1/15
I will be finished with a story for a special anthology where the purpose is to write a story based on someone else's writing style. The current status of this story is that it is right near the end. I just need to write the ending.

1/17
I will be posting another chapter of The Forbidden Project on Wattpad!

1/22
I will be posting a special blog post here by this date! You know it and love it! NERDY OBSESSIONS! I will be going into a new found love for anime, DC's latest crisis, and some other things that have tickled my fancy since the last time I wrote one of these.

1/27
I'll check back in here with another blog post about how I did with these deadlines, plus some ideas about how I will be continuing in the month of February.

1/29
Another Heroes Collide chapter should be up!

1/31
Throughout this month I will be writing other stories, some for anthologies and others jus for me. This is the date I have set for these to hopefully be finished. So far besides the stories I have listed here, I have three stories I hope to have finished by this day!
And I will be working on edits for ANOTHER story.

So yeah, we'll see how this goes down.
Wish me luck and I hope you enjoy everything I have in store!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...