Saturday, August 8, 2015


Anyone here have a Pinterest? *raises hand* Well I do! A lot of people I know say Pinterest is for girls, but... It really isn't. I am a guy and I have a pinterest, I have boards to support my nerdiness, my appetite, and my interests... Being called Pinterest and all... But if you are a writer, which I think I have a few writers out there. *waves to writers* And some writers have made pinterest boards for there novels, or characters (points at self). And I have seen a bunch of them. Pinterest is full of inspiration. There are several pictures I have found that have helped me in my character development. Here just take a look at my book board.   

 LOOK AT THE SIDEBAR! :)

So to my fellow writers out there, Try out pinterest and make yourself some awesome character boards :)

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...