Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mini Challenge

Okay! It is time for a mini-challenge!!! YAY!!!!

So you guys all remember the last challenge, and our reigning champion of the challenge, Leila! Well this time we are gonna do it a little different. I realized that not all of you guys are writers, so this time I am making it open for anyone!

The theme of this challenge is... Back to School. This is only in spirit of having to go back to school.

Even though the topic may not be fun, I want you guys to have fun with it! If you are a writer and want to write, you could maybe write something about your characters going to school, or maybe write about an entirely different kind of school. If you decide to do something artsy, let your imagination go wild, make something that will make people want to go back to school.

Remember, this mini-challenge is optional.

The rules are:
1. Have fun
2. Don't stress out about it.
3. When you are done, send your completed entry to me at vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com.

All entries will be posted on the blog and when all entries are in, You the humans of the blog, will get to vote on the best!

So... Ready... Set... Go!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...