Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Blaze Interview!

So I am here. Two weeks late to possibly the biggest character interview I have ever done. I have Blaze here.

Blaze: Yo.

And his six friends/employees who will definitely butt in. But I have asked them to be quiet unless they have something important to say. They are Caden, Karoline, Kody, Chandler, Cirby, and Karina. :)

Blaze: Can we get on with this?

Yes. We can. Whats you favorite food?

Blaze: Burnt marshmellows, Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, and Applejack, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

What's your favorite sandwich?

Blaze: Buffalo Chicken, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, and a slice of eggplant.

Do you like pitbull puppies?

Blaze: *nods* Yes. Pitbulls are very affectionate dogs.

What's your least favorite puppy?

Blaze: I do not have one. I like all dogs.

So, do you have a favorite gun?

Blaze: Yes I do. A sniper rifle. I keep it on my back at all time. I have named it Barry.

Favorite comic book?

Blaze: Suicide Squad.

Which comic universe do you like, DC or Marvel?

Blaze: DC

What is your most popular dish at your diner?

Blaze: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.

Do you like broadswords or samurai ones?

Blaze: Broadswords.

Who is your least favorite employee?

Blaze: Why don't you ask them who they think and we'll see what I say?

Karina: Wait? So we can talk now?

Blaze: Yes.

Caden: Pretty sure Kody is his favorite. I am pretty sure I am his least favorite

Kody: I think Karina is his least favorite.

Karina: Really Kody? What happened to being a friend? but I would say it's Caden too.

Karoline: *Sighs* I don't like this... But I think it might be Chandler... Chandler is a good person but I think Blaze finds her kind of annoying.

Chandler: Hey! How dare you? I totally think it's Karoline.

Blaze: Choose again. She's my favorite.

Chandler: Drat... Fine. I pick Caden.

Cirby: In the case of Blaze? It's probably me. *laughs*

Blaze: *slightly smirks* If you want honesty, It totally is Caden.

Caden: It's the hair, isn't it.

Blaze: No. It's your mouth.

What's your favorite number?

Blaze: 27

If you could take anything with you on a desert island what would it be?

Blaze: Only what I usually have with me. Twenty-One knives, six guns, and my equipment belt.

Whats it like being first?

Blaze: Thrilling.

Sooo, do you get paid to kill people?

Blaze: Why? Want someone dead?

If you were given a generous sum to upgrade one thing in your diner, what would you choose?

Blaze: Upgrade? Well I definitely would love an automated security system. Some guy in a helmet keeps breaking in.

How long have you been shooting guns?

Blaze: *smirks, and quotes Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.* I can not confirm that information without the secretary's approval.

What kind/genre of comic is your favorite?

Blaze: Suicide Squad.

What do you care most about?

Blaze: My girlfriend Vanessa. She's recovering from a low point in life. I have been helping her out.

What he'd be terrified of losing?

Blaze: I am not answering this question.

Have a favorite place?

Blaze: No.

Books or movies?

Blaze: Books.

Favorite vegetable

Blaze: Spinach.

What can't he leave the house without?

Blaze: Some sort of gun, or pointy object.

Who's your best friend?

Blaze: Vanessa.

Second breakfast or elevensies?

Blaze: Second Breakfast.

Potatoes or fish:

Blaze: Not even a question. Potatoes.

Wow... This was a lighter ending than I expected...

Blaze: Would you like to make it dark?

No thank you please.




Thank you guys for asking questions and reading!

My next interview will be for the K's! Which means it's Karoline, Karina, and Kody.

Karoline is a computer enthusiast and is very good at breaking into computers. She enjoys listening to music, reading mysteries, chinese food, and quiet coffee shops. She also writes edgy poetry for fun.

Karina is a talented gymnist who uses her talents to steal things. She is smarter than any security system and works best at night. She enjoys comic books (Wild guess to who her favorite DC character is), skating, Iced coffee, and Micheal Jackson.

Kody is an American Ninja, basically he is skilled in the areas of agility. He aspires to be apart of the CIA and has experience serving on the presidents secret service team as an undercover agent. He enjoys the beach, movies with Jackie Chan or Tom Cruise, fudge brownies, frog legs, and of course American Ninja Warrior.

Ask me questions please! Have a wonderful day guys! BYE!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...