Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Titans is casted. I shall come out of my hole now

I shall come out of my hole now. A great deed has been an accomplished. :) YAY
Titans is coming!

Here are the main cast members as it seems
Brenton Thwaites- Dick Grayson
Teagan Croft- Raven
Anna Diop- Koriand'r
Lindsey Gort- Amy Rohrbach
Minka Kelly- Dawn Granger
Alan Ritchson- Hank Hall
Ryan Potter- Garfield Logan



There is a picture on twitter on the entire cast in relation to their counterparts. There are three on this list that might not ring any bells so I will be clarifying and explaining those three.

First is Dawn Granger and Hank Hall!
Dawn Granger is known in the DC world as Dove. She is a not as well known member of the Titans, which in the comics is a team in comics that is composed of the young adult superheroes first formed by Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Red Arrow, and Donna Troy.

I can't really say much about Dawn without spoiling her whole timeline, and I have no clue where this season will start with this storyline as per comics. She is paired with Hank Hall who is Hawk. Apparently he has quite a temper and she has been able to calm him down.

Hawk and Dove are powered by the Lords of Chaos and Order respectively, which is really darn cool tbh. Hawk is the fist Hawk and Dove is actually the third person to have the title. She took on the role from the first Dove who was actually Hank's brother Don.

Like I said I can't say much. BUT SO COOL AMIRITE?!


And the last character is Amy Rohrbach
Her character is a police officer from Bludhaven. She was associated with Richard Grayson when he was a police officer. There is still not much known about her, but my guess is the show is gonna introduce Grayson living a double life as a police officer and as Nightwing. While leading the Titans. And Amy is going to be curious about his disappearances and reappearances and use her detective skills. Hopefully she is a loveable character.

And there is a season villain called Acolyte. Don't know who he is. Never heard of him. I do know that this villain has something he wants from Raven. So I am hoping to see this season looking into Raven's backstory.

As for the actors, Brenton Thwaites has been a long time actor that people wanted to see as Nightwing, The others seem okay. I don't really know them

The only other one I know is Alan Ritchson. He has been in several things and has actually been in the DC tv lore before as Arthur Curry, or better known as Aquaman. But also was in Catching Fire as Gloss and both of the new Ninja Turtle movies as Raphael.

I am honestly loving the way this cast looks. And I am super excited for this! :D

Like this? Want me to do something on a show you like? Comment below! :D

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...