Thursday, August 31, 2017

CHALLENGE WINNER! :D :D :D

The challenge is over and now I can finally reveal the entry writers and artist! :D

The writer of the poem is... Tom Pasquarella!
The writer of the story is... Silver Xynto!
And the artist is... Victoria Whitty (Or TimeTraveler_15)


And the BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG winner of the challenge isssssssssssssssssssss


TIMETRAVELER_15!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :D

And thank you to Silver and Tom for showing off your work! :D You three did amazing! :D

Hopefully we can do this again sometime for next year!

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...