Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sylvester Klayson Interview!

Hey guys! What is up? Welcome to this character interview! SUPER Late again for some reason, but my interviewee doesn't hate me. Thank goodness.

Sylvester: It's fine. Just been here chatting with Cason about his terrible wardrobe.

Cason: *facepalms*  I am leaving now.

Ready for this Sly?

Sylvester: You betcha!

What would you say was your most successful machmaking thing?

Sylvester: I would have to say my step-dad and my mom. He was my gym teacher in sixth grade and was really nice to me. So I made them accidentally bump into each other at the grocery store.

Do you have a nick name?

Sylvester: Yeah. You just called me Sly.

Oh yeah. I did... Oops. Have you ever gotten arrested? 

Sylvester: No. But I have a friend who's been arrested. His name is Cason Hendricks.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Tuesday?

Sylvester: I tutor a nice dally named Scotty.

What are your favorite toppings on a burger?

Sylvester: I usually go for really meaty burgers. Bacon. Pork. And lots of Cheese.

What are your favorite people to hang out with?

Sylvester: Cason, Castor, Brandon, Zane, and Darke.

Favorite TV show?

Sylvester: I like Steven Universe

Top five things you would do before you die?

Sylvester: I want to buy a yacht, I want to go to a Demi Lavato concert, I want to adopt seven kids from different species, and I want to have the most epic death.

What is your least favorite condiment?

Sylvester: Mustard. I don't trust mustard.

What is your favorite color?

Sylvester: Purple!

Ever pulled a reeeeeeaaaaalllllly good prank? If so what?

Sylvester: I once got a teacher fired by splicing together different phrases to make it sound like he was ranting about the principal to another teacher.

What position do you play in soccer?

Sylvester: Defenders

What word describes you best?

Sylvester: Odd

Favorite number?

Sylvester: 27

Favorite sandwich?

Sylvester: Philly Cheesesteak!

Is being silly why you are counted a troublemaker?

Sylvester: Kind of...

And on that note this interview is over!


Hope you guys enjoyed this weeks interview. Sorry I took so long!

Next week I will try to fall back on schedule! :D

This next interview will be for Buck Wilder. He is a character from the book Phantom Janitor, and he plays football. His best friend's name is Manny. He loves playing football, going to parties, unicorns, sparkles, and Tyler Oakley. Please feel free to send me questions for Buck!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...