Saturday, July 13, 2019

Alex and Conner! :D

Alex chuckled from his booth as Conner walked over to take his orders. “I saw
your desperate dance to save that burger before. Did you get those moves from football
practice or ballet class?”

Conner smirked, “Watch it buddy! There are other customers I could be helping.”

Alex grinned, “So you are enjoying the job?”

Conner sighed, “You aren’t the first that’s asked me that question.”

Alex smirked. “I’ll take that as a yes then.”

Conner rolled his eyes took out his pad. “What do you want, Alex?”

Alex took a long look at the menu. “Hmm… I dunno…”

Conner sighed, “You want the Black Bean Burgerito don’t you.”

Alex gave him a toothy grin. “Yeah, how’d you know?”

Conner smiled, “That’s the only vegetarian sandwich you like that we serve.”

Alex smiled, “You know me well, my friend. I’ll take that with fries and a chocolate
milkshake.”

Conner smiled, “You better have money to pay for that.”

Alex stuck his tongue out at him. “Yes. Just because I don’t have a job doesn’t
mean I don’t make money somehow.”

Conner smiled, “Just giving you a hard time.” He turned to walk away to take
care of his order.

Alex laughed loudly. “When do you not give me a hard time?! Seriously, last
week it was the glasses and this week it’s not having a job. Watch next? You gonna
give me a hard time about tattoos?”

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...