Monday, July 1, 2019

Shirtless Tekky is Shirtless?! SCANDALOUSSSS




Shane loved his new room. After just a few months of living in Spokesville, his room was already in neat order and had a system of cleanliness. So you can imagine that he wasn’t happy to find a shirt in his sock drawer. He picked it up and gave it a look over. It was a blue tank top with the word “Slay” in cute cursive with little fangs biting into the letter “y” with blood dripping from them.

Shane narrowed his eyes. He knew exactly who the shirt belonged to. He took out his phone and started typing, then looked out the window at the house across the street.

-----

Tekky sat in his room doing some homework, shirtless of course. He grinned when he looked out his window to see Shane glaring across the street from his room window. His phone dinged in his back pocket and he chuckled, taking it out to read his friend’s text.

“Tekky! Why is ur shirt in my sock drawer!!” He read aloud.

He giggled and typed out his own text. “Oops! Did I leave that over there? So sorry. Want me to come get it Shaney?”

He watched Shane check his phone, and soon heard a ding from his phone. His mouth curled into a sneaky smile.

-----

Shane turned back to his drawer and picked up the shirt. It was a very nice shirt. He looked out the window and didn’t see Tekky anywhere. So he slipped off the shirt he was wearing and put Tekky’s shirt on.

He looked at himself in the mirror. “Wow. I look good.” He did a pose in it, but jumped and yelped when the door opened and Tekky skipped in shirtless. “Honey! I’m…” Tekky stopped and let out an angry yell. “YOU’RE WEARING MY SHIRT?!”

Shane yelled too. “AH! YOU’RE SHIRTLESS!”

“You have my shirt! And are wearing it!” Tekky growled a little. “Only I am allowed to look hot in that shirt…” He put his paw out. “Give it.”

Shane blushed. “I’m not taking off my shirt.”
”MY SHIRT!”

Shane sighed. “Fine.” He slipped the shirt off and tossed it at Tekky. “Here. Happy?” Tekky suddenly hugged him, causing him to yelp. “TEKKY! Stop! I am shirtless!”

Tekky winked, “I know. You’re really soft.”

Shane blushed. “Shut up.”

Tekky grinned. “I don’t hear you complaining.

“WILSON!”

Tekky and Shane turned to the door to see Kurt standing there with his arms crossed. “Twilight is in Shane’s room again! And they’re shirtless!”

Tekky growled and let go. “Demon.”
Kurt stuck out his tongue. “Your sparkliness doesn’t fool anyone. You want to bite my brother. That is gonna be my thing.”

Tekky shook his head. “That’s not completely true. If anyone bites him, it’ll be me. And I am his best friend so I don’t need to fool him.”

Shane tried to pull away. “I don’t want to be bitten, please.”

Tekky and Kurt bared their fangs at him. “Stay out of this.”




LOOK AT THAT WONDERFUL PICTURE! :D My BFF Tekky did this wonderful drawing!

FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER! https://twitter.com/TekkysArtBox

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...