Friday, July 5, 2019

Patreon?

Patreon has been a thing in my mind for awhile and I actually have one made, but I don't have too much to go on yet as far as what I would post. So I figured I should probably sit down and explain for the benefit of myself and those who may be interested in becoming a patron.

First of all, I have mentioned Heroes Collide. Heroes Collide is the story of what happened when several alternate earths crashed into each other and created a world where all the worlds are still colliding with each other. This world contains heroes, villains, and radiation that gives people superhuman(or not so human) abilities while slowly killing them. Heroes from the past awake from a slumber with no recollection of who they are nor how they got there... The main mission, survive in a world where everything may not be on your side no matter what side you are on.

Heroes Collide would be a patreon series, exclusively until the "season" is done. I would possibly be sharing two or so stories per month, with a possible choose your own adventure twist depending on how this goes. I have eight and a half stories under the belt so far with more in the works. There are characters you have met before and some brand new ones.

Patreon viewers would get access to a few things I have never done before. Character Bios, Detailed notes about certain stories, chances to come watch me plan. Possibly at least. All this stuff is super new so I am not sure. This is all stuff I want to do.

Also in reference to that, I would also post stories and snippets on Patreon at least a month before I would post them here on my regular blog. Along with some other things I may not be too comfortable posting here on my blog.

Like I said, it's a new experience and I am just eager to see if it takes off. Meanwhile I am going to get back to writing so  I can actually afford to do this as far as time and quantity. And maybe I will think of other things!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...