Wednesday, April 5, 2017

NO NO NO NO NO! D:

Shane was standing on his back porch staring into his backyard when Klyde came outside. “Hey Shane! Wilson let me in. What are you doing?” Then he noticed Shane’s expression, “”What happened? Adrea possess the doll in your room again and stick a knife in your bedpost again?”

Shane swallowed, “D-Did you come by last night and build snow wolves in the back yard?”

Klyde looked into the backyard and saw five snow wolves staring at them from the ground. “Oh… Nope that wasn’t me. Did you ask Tekky?”

Tekky walked out of the house with a glass of orange juice. “He already asked. Right after he asked why I was in his room this morning.”

Klyde gave Tekky a look, “I am not even going to ask…” He looked down at the snow wolves, “So these just appeared over…” His eyes widened. “Did they always have sharp teeth?”
Shane blinked and looked down again… “Um. NO. NO! HECK NO!” Shane turned around and walked inside. “NO! I am not dealing with this today. HECK NO.”

Klyde backed into the house and pulled Tekky inside. “Um… Shane?”

Shane yelled from inside the house. “NOPE”

Klyde shut the door and locked it as Adrea came downstairs. “Shane’s locked himself in his room. Again.” She looked out the door. “What is it this time? Werewolves?” She looked out the window, and shrieked when one of the snow wolves banged on the window. “Oooookay. That is new.”

Tekky walked upstairs. “Shane, come on. We need you if we’re gonna figure out what's going on.”

“No!”

Tekky sighed, then got an idea and knocked on the door. “Do you wanna build a snowman, Shane?”

Shane opened the door and glared out at Tekky, “No! I do not want to build a snowman!”

“SHANE?!” Kurt ran down the hall. “There’s a snow cheetah at my window.”

Tekky face-pawed. “Great. They had to bring cats into this.”

Kurt elbowed him. “My best friends are cats.” He grabbed Tekky’s shirt. “They will destroy you.”

1 comment:

Myriad said...

NOPE!

Oh my word that was hilarious!!! XD

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...