Thursday, April 27, 2017

NERDY OBSESSIONS: APRIL

Guess what it is time for!!! :D THAT IS CORRECT :D Tis time for my nerdy obsessions of the month! Oooooooh!

So there actually is not as much to talk about this month for some reason. Been super busy with tests and such But I do have some things that I can obsess over!

DOCTOR WHOOOOOO! Season 10 kicked off earlier this month with an all new companion and made as "splash" in her first episode. Not only by meeting, and getting tutored by the Doctor. But also by getting chased by a water creature that had stolen her new friends body, and meeting the Daleks. AND GOING TO ANOTHER PLANET. O__O And that is just in the first episode!

Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 2 is coming to theaters soon, so go check it if at all possible! :D You get to see metal covered Amy Pond, Rocket, BABY GROOT, Chris Pratt, and y'know... all of those other guys :3

The CW Shows are all closing off with a bang. What is going on?! WHO IS SAVITAR?! WHO WILL SURVIVE PROMETHIUS?! (Hasn't really been watching supergirl so has no idea who the bad one is...)

ALSO Young Justice Season 3 finally has a release date! AND A POSSIBLE COMFIRMATION OF A LIVEACTION TITANS SHOW! FINALLY!) More info here:
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/young-justice/259858/young-justice-season-3-release-date-synopsis-poster

And as another added bonus! I am gonna recommend cool Hallmark Movies I watched this month because I am out of things...

My One Christmas Wish starring Amber Riley
Fixer-Upper Mystery: Concrete Evidence starring Jewel
Culinary Gourmet Detective: A Healthy Place to Die starring Brooke Burns and Dylan O'Neal
Murder She Baked: Just Desserts starring Allison Sweeney
Okay! :D That is all for now Scribblers! :D Sorry I was not as nerdy this month! :/

Oh! And I got into BOB JONES UNIVERSITY!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...