Saturday, April 1, 2017

Don't break the guitar! D:

Mikey was running to the band room with his bass guitar in paw, because he was hella late to lunch. He always ended up being super late or super early, never actually on time. He wished he could just teleport there but, because science isn't advanced enough (or actually safe) yet he can't. And it sucked too. He chuckled at the pun he made in his mind… You know, because he was a vampire. A lot of good that did him, he didn’t even touch blood. Blood made him sick. He was like lactose intolerant but for blood not milk. He got close to the lunchroom, only to get ran into by a screaming german sheppard, probably had just figured out where he was and what kind of mad-town he was living in. He flailed trying to save his precious guitar. “HEY! Watch where you’re going! This was expensive!” He instinctively hissed, baring his fangs hoping to scare the guy.

The guy flipped out. “AHHHHHHH! VAMPIRE!” He kept running.

Mikey snarled, “You better run.” He hugged his guitar, and mumbled. “Break my guitar… I’ll show you.” He looked up as Klyde ran out of the cafeteria.

“Oh! Mikey! Hi!” Klyde gave his signature smile and a hug. “Did you see a guy running through here?”

Mikey gave a sour face, “Yeah… He almost made me drop my guitar…”

Klyde frowned, “Oh… man I am sorry about that. He’s new to the school…”

Mikey frowned, “I noticed. Makes me want to just…” He growled, “ARGGH!!!!”

Klyde winced, “Dont ARGGH, please…” He looked around, “Which way did he go?”

Mikey pointed behind him, “Go on.”

Klyde ran off, “SHANE!!!”

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...