Friday, April 14, 2017

When I was your DEATH MAZE BUDDY

Someone was playing the piano in the music room. Shane found being nervous, about going into a death maze, was really hard when someone was playing music… And was that singing? He listened as a voice sang lyrics from a Bruno Mars song. “... and held your haaaaand. Shoulda gave you all my hours...

Shane was shocked, the voice sounded amazing. Like really good. As he walked towards the music room, the singing and music getting louder. “...know it’s probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes. But I just want you to knoooooooooow…”

Shane turned down the hallway the music room was on and saw Malik peeking through the doorway of the music room, his back to Shane. Shane peeked around the large wolf’s figure to look at who was singing.

The singer was a young wolf with bright fur, who dressed in classy clothes and wore a trilby on his head. As he finished the song Shane clapped.

Both the piano player and Malik turned in shock. The piano player hid behind his paws. “Oh my gosh. How long were you standing there? I was horrible I am so sorry.”

Shane and Malik came into the room. Malik went up to the smaller wolf and gave him a hug. “That was amazing… You have a beautiful voice…” He smiled reassuringly at the wolf

Shane smiled a little as the younger wolf hugged the bigger one. “Th-Thank you… I don’t sing often though… I am nervous that people will hate it…” He let go and looked up. “My names is Terran.”

Malik smiled, “I’m Malik… I-I love your hat, Terran.”

Terran smiled, “It’s a trilby. My daddy gave it to me for my birthday. He says it goes with my style.”

Shane grinned, “You do look stylish.”

Terran shyly smiled at Shane. “Thank you…”

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...