Friday, September 1, 2017

Buck Wilder Interview

Okay so my interview schedule is wonky so I am sorry I will try to get back to doing it on Tuesdays or something along that line. But I wanted to introduce you to todays interviewee!

Buck: HI THERE! My name is Buck Wilder! And with me is my good buddy Manny!

Manny: *looks around* Um... There's no one else here.

Oh. I am just writing this down and I am gonna post this on my blog.

Manny: Oh! Wait... What's a blog?

Your question time is next week silly. You ready, Buck?

Buck: YEAH! :D

Why do you like unicorns?

Buck: Because unicorns are so pretty. They are like... Sparkles and rainbows. Those are my favorites! :D

How long have you played football?

Buck: *thinks* Umm... Five years?

Manny: Four years.

Buck: Four. Thank you Manny!

Do you play on a team or just for funzies with friends?

Buck: Both! Manny and I are apart of the Tigerthorn Tigers!

What position do you play on team/with friends?

Manny: We play defense!

What is your favorite kind of party?

Manny: MARIO PARTY!

Buck: But that's a game.

Manny: But it's called Mario Party. So it counts.

Buck: Umm... Okay. I was gonna say pizza party. Or superbowl party.

Manny: Wait! I want to change my answer.

You'll get that chance next week Manny. This is still Buck's interview. Do you like costume parties?

Buck: OH! I could've done that one for the last one. I love costume parties!!!

Do you think unicorns have rainbow manes and tails or do you think they have solid colored ones?

Buck: *scratches chin* Ummm... That's a good question. Maybe both. But some are just sparkly.

If you could ride a unicorn to any place where would you ride it to?

Buck: I would ride it through my little brothers school. Kids love unicorns!

Do you and Manny ever play video games for hours on end?

Manny: Yes. With pizza, and cookies, and our friend Razor!

Buck: Yeah!

This one is a specific question from one of my readers. TimeTraveler15 says "I LOVE SPARKLES, we should have a sparkle war, you game?"

Buck: HECK YES! Pick a time and place. I'll bring the bright sparkles! :D

Manny: What about me? *frowns*

Buck: You can come too!

Feeling really left out here...

Buck: You can't. You need to write.

Cason: You can say that again...

CASON. Go chew your bone.

Cason: *grumbles*

Favorite sandwich?

Buck: I actually eat salads... I try not to eat much meat.

What do you think of IKEA(the place not the furniture)?

Buck: Oh. That's easy. The food. Seriously. Look it up. They have food there.

Favorite YouTuber?

Manny: Oh lord...

Buck: BOI! I am obsessed with Tyler Oakley. He slays my entire existence. Oh my GAWD. He is just so funny and fashionable. And did I mention that he slays?

Manny: Shhhhhh... They know bud. They know. You said that already, okay?

Buck: *chuckles* Sorry. He is the best.

Least favorite topping for your ice-cream?

Buck: I really don't like those chopped nuts. I mean I like nuts as much as the next guy. But they make my ice cream salty. Bleh.

Well, that's all I have! Thank you Buck for answering these questions! And thank you guys for sending all these questions! :D

Manny: I am next right?!

Yes. Next is Buck's best bud in Phantom Janitor. Manny Kershov. He enjoys playing football, video games, sand, beef jerky, and mythical creatures. Please ask questions! :D

Manny: See y'all next week! :D

Stay fluffy!
Yes!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...