Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Vincent Monhagen and Randy Trake Interview!

TWO PORTALS OPEN! AND VINCENT AND RANDY JUMP OUT! They both look almost identical, except Vinnie is wearing a flannel, blue jeans and an apron; and Randy is wearing a labcoat over pajamas. 

Vincent: HELLO! Sorry we're late.

Randy: *looks back at the portal* Sure hope we didn't break reality.

No. I think you guys are good. Vincent, Randy Trake. Randy, Vincent Monhagen.

Vincent: Hello! So nice to finally meet you!

Randy: Careful, we're technically a paradox. Alternate versions of ourselves.

Vincent: Right. Keep forgetting that.

It sucks. Because we can't do group hugs... :( Anyway! We have questions!!!

Vincent: Yes. Questions.

Randy: Wait, people actually like us?

I am constantly shocked by that fact.

Vincent: People like me.

You run a diner. People love you for your food.

Vincent: NOOOOOOOOOO! I always thought it was my wolf tattoo.

What is something you could never leave the house without?

Randy: All my test tubes of potion. I like giving random ones to random monster/people and watching what happens.

Vincent: ... I just carry around the keys to my diner.

Vincent, what is your favorite flavor of pudding?

Randy: Oh thank goodness. I hate pudding.

Vincent: *gasps* How are we almost the same person!? You traitor. I like pistachio.

If you were going to complete in a TV cooking competition, which one would you want it to be?

Vincent: Chopped. It would be the greatest honor in my career to cook for those judges.

Randy: *giggles maniacally* Cutthroat Kitchen.

Let's say you're going to paint a mural on one wall in your bedroom (or have it painted if you don't paint ;D)... what would it be of?

Vincent: A garden, I write best in serene looking areas.

Yes or no?

Vincent: What kind of question...

Randy: *interrupts* Yes. Obviously.

Favorite childhood memory?

Vincent: When my brother Sammy was born. He was so small and cute! ^-^

Randy: When I burned down that one hospital. The nurses there were jerks.

Have any hobbies?

Randy: SCIENCE!

Vincent: I like reading, and if I have time I write some.

What seemingly insignificant thing can someone do to brighten up your day?

Vincent: Hugs always make my day better.

Randy: If someone offers to help me with one of my creations. Usually people are terrified of the things I make. But when people help me make them it makes me happy.

Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?

Vincent: Chocolate is good.

Randy: Strawberry.

Crunchy cookies or chewy cookies?

Vincent: I think we can both agree chewy cookies are better, right?

Randy: Yes. Chewy cookies are pretty good.

Do you know each other? If so, how'd you meet?

Vincent: The science of that question is hard to explain. Randy?

Randy: We are both technically alternate versions of the same person. There is laws against us being in the same place unless certain precautions are taken. This is the first time, we have met. This is why I told both of these two not to touch each other or a paradox would happen.

Vincent: It's like the multiverse in Flash except... You know... On the same earth.

Randy: I have always wondered how we could exist on the same earth.

Vincent: Your plane of reality is more mystical than the one I am from. So probably like a dimension inside a alternate earth?

Randy: Interesting idea. Do you do science?

Vincent: I dabble in it from time to time.

What's each of their favorite things to read?

Randy: I am a huge fan of Agatha Christie.

Vincent: I like James Patterson and Joanne Fluke and SHERLOCK!

Randy: Oh! Sherlock. Very fun detective to read.

What is worth dying for?

Randy: My friends.

Vincent: Same. And my family.

What is worth living for?

Vincent: Honestly, the mystery. Life is crazy, and even though there seems to be bad moments, you never know what's waiting around the corner.

Randy: Yeah, I was gonna say the thrill of running from things that could easily maul me in my slumber.

Vincent: WHAT IS YOUR LIFE?!

What do you want?

Randy: Oh! Is this my christmas list?! I want a new vaporizer gun. Those things are so hard to build. I want some parts for my monster. He wants to be able to make cookies without his arm falling off.

Vincent: OH! I love christmas lists! The diner needs a new stove. And I want some new notebooks and those cool tins of popcorn.

What couldn't you live without?

Randy: My heart. 0.0

Vincent: O_O Umm... I would say my family. They are so supportive and kind and I just love them.

What couldn't you live with?

Randy: I would not want to live with no oxygen. I like breathing.

Vincent: I wouldn't ever want to live in space. I have a fear of heights.

Thank you guys for showing up like you did! Please have a safe trip back.

Vincent: See you later! Nice meeting you Randy. We should facetime.

Randy: Oh! Thats a good idea!

They jump into their respective portals.

Thank you to all of you who sent in questions!

Next week I will be doing another interview! This time I will be interviewing Blaze. Blaze is a mercenary who's age is not specified. He is one of the first characters I had ever created and one of my favorites. He enjoys guns, grenades, food, running his diner, puppies, and reading comics. Oh and he also likes swords and tanks.As I mentioned he runs a diner. If you have any questions about him for any of his employees, all six will be there. They are Caden, Karoline, Kody, Karina, Chandler, and Cirby. (They will be interviewed at a later time.)

HAVE A WONDERFUL FANTABULOUS DAY!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...