Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top 6 Housepets Characters! (In no particular order)

I am a easy person to please. I love to write, I love the new Wonder Woman movie, I love a good fudgy brownie!

But one thing you don't know about me is that I love to read. Escpecially comics. Web-comics are not totally my jam. But I do know a good webcomic when I see it! I totally recommend this webcomic to you guys. It's funny, it's family friendly, and I just love all of the characters!  Well... I say all. But I can say for a fact that these ten are my favorites! :D The webcomic is called Housepets! And these are my top ten.

Housepets is a fun little comic that centers around the phrase "Pets are people too". It started out as a silly webcomic that posted little strips with the shenanigans that centered mostly around dog and cat/brother and sister duo Peanut and Grape. As the comic progressed, it grew into story arcs and started introducing more funny, crazy characters. It has been going on for more than seven years I believe. And I love a lot of the characters. But I will only be listing 10 of my favorites.

I'd put a picture for each, but most of these guys are so common you'd eventually find them.

Kitsune (Or the Great Kitsune)

Honestly, he's kind of an arrogant guy when you see him. But it's like a "You know you love me" arrogance. He seems to be a super powered deity who likes playing with life like it's D&D. Yes. You heard me right.

He dresses classy for a fox with multiple tails, and he loves to play mind games with some characters. :)

Grape
I have liked Grape's character since the beginning the comic. She's sassy, she doesn't let herself fall into cat stereotypes, and loves associating with dogs and has proved herself as actually better than them in some ways earning her respect among a lot of dogs. She has a great sense of humor. But she is kinda cynical sometimes. But she has times where she melts into a fangirl. Oh and people have accidentally confused her for being a guy.

Mungo
What do you get when you put together a big buff doggo, a soft caring puppy, a klutz, and an officer of the law. You get this guy! 
My favorite thing about Mungo is that his character has a full arc to develop. He is a huge softy but he is a by the book cop, and that makes him a good and interesting character. But do not mistake him for a ditz because he is a cop and will do what he can to make sure the law is upheld.

Fox

Fox is a husky, who actually has been around since the beginning who really didn't become to be fully in the spotlight for awhile. But his character has had a lot of work, especially since a character named King was introduced introduced. (You WILL be hearing about him later ;) ) Fox is a caring soul, who has/had loyalty to a very bad friend, and a crush on a girl who almost cost him his career as a K9 officer and a good partnership with Mungo.

Fox has had so many fun interesting adventure. I love his character so much. I can't wait to see what happens in the future for him.

Joel Robinson/King
Joel was a bad guy when he was first introduced into the comic. Then by magic he was turned into a short corgi, and almost enslaved by a evil nerdy gryphon named Pete (Who was like Kitsune). His name becomes King and he has to cope with being an animal. This is where he meets Fox and he ends up becoming a better person by being a dog and... SPOILERS HAPPEN AND I AM SO SORRY I WISH I COULD SAY BUT READ THE COMIC AND SHUT UP!

King is one of my favorite characters. King is my spirit animal. His storyline is one of the best in the comic right next to Fox. 

Res
Res is the coolest in my opinion, because he is a writer. He is closet writer, whose owner publishes his books and gets famous. He befriends Grape when she discovers that he actually wrote the books. He is sweet, shy, and a big nerd and I LOVE IT

Enjoy that post? Please give this comic a read. I enjoy it so much.
I may make a part 2 soon! :D FUN! YAY
BYYEEEEEE


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...