Monday, September 4, 2017

Yes. This is still Scribbles Playground.

Hey guysssss!

Yes. I changed up the blog a little bit. Mainly just in the format, because my blog has been orange for so long. Time to jazz things up!

Also wanted to replace everything because alot of stuff moved around. The title and description of my blog are still at the top of the blog. The sidebar still contains my links from other websites. NOW INCLUDING TWITTER! So check those out! Also my pinterest board is there on the side as well and all of the posts I have written on this blog.

And at the bottom, under the posts is the place where you can subscribe to my blog using your email or other means! :D Make sure you are subscribed so you can catch all of my posts as I will soon havenews about my book! :D

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...