Friday, September 15, 2017

NEW CHALLENGE idea...

Hey.
Yes. I know I did a challenge in August.
Yes. I know that was a month ago.
Yes. I do like Taco Bell.
Yes. I know that was off subject.
No. I do not care

Hey there.
So I had this wonderful idea for a new challenge on this here blog thang. Won't be giving out details yet seeing as how I am planning to start it in December. I am looking for three genres to use so there will be a helpful little poll on the side over that way.

What way?
That way ---------->
That is one bad looking arrow.
I know.

Choose one from the list. I will have six genres out. If I missed one, that is child friendly, comment it and I will add it to the post.

KAY BYE NOW

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...