Thursday, September 28, 2017

5 Housepets Characters I really do not like O.O

LOOK! I am posting about Housepets again!
You guys read that last post right? Six of my favorite Housepets characters? :D

But what about the ones I don't like. Fortunately most of the characters are very likeable. But there are some... that I really don't like. And this one I might actually try and do a countdown to the worst.

Starting at number 5:

Sasha

Sasha a dog who kinda reminds me of Lindsay from Total Drama Island. She is kind of a ditz. She also suffers from having an abusive dad/owner. But that is not why I don't like her. And don't get me wrong. There's an arc where King, who is still having his "I am a dog" crisis finds Sasha on the road crying and cuddles up with her. A truly touching scene there.

But Sasha is kind of blind to the effect she has on some people. Like a certain grey husky named Fox.
Fox helped her after a break up with Bino (He's on this list too!) and a Valentine Party where all of the guys insulted her. When Fox finally comes to his senses and decides to tell her everything. LO AND BEHOLD, she is dating another dog. Fox gets thrown back into the friendzone. There are other reasons I don't like Sasha, but breaking my favorite characters heart puts her on this list for me.

Bino

If you know this comic well, you'll probably be surprised that Bino isn't number one on this list. Because Bino is the comic's resident jerk. But he is not as bad as these other three on this list. And I will tell you why.

Bino was/is a loyal boyfriend. You see in that whole break up ordeal, Sasha broke up with him to date other dogs. He was the one who gave Fox the mission to try and get her to like him again. Granted the next day, he too found a new dog. One who made me wish Sasha had come back (You'll see)

Plus. He always gets himself into silly messes in the comic. It is so funny, I can't possibly hate Bino.

Don't get me wrong. He's a jerk. Kicked both Peanut, King, and HIS OWN BROTHER out of the resident dog club . Yep. Lets just say I don't hate him, But boy was it funny to see him arrested, hit with a frying pan, mauled by a bear, and dunked in a dunktank.

Tiger

Tiger is a lazy dog with a cats name who I am pretty sure hasn't really actually ever been the good guy. He is a knock off of Garfield as it would seem and is a pretty bland guy. The few times he did do something interesting was when he had his own TV show... which ended with a burning building and a near arrest. OR when started a food fight at a fair and ended up having to give his winnings to his rabbit brother Zach.

Other than that and a few Imaginate scenes... Pretty unlikeable in my eyes.

Pete

This guy might as well be the devil. He has almost no consideration for any of the other character. You see he is a part of the game that The Great Kitsune DM's. So yeah a demi god who is a jerkbutt. He is the one responsible for turning King into a dog. This was only after he didn't get Grape as his avatar. He controlled and manipulated King and alot of his friends before getting banished to mortality. Hoping we will not see him soon, but we probably will.

But to be honest I hate this  next character... SO MUCH. THE MOST.

Duchess

This dog. She is Bino's girlfriend. But she is the literal worst person ever. She belittles everyone around her, including her own boyfriend. She tried to win a contest using King, and when she lost, she tried to make romantic advances on him. King had a girlfriend. O.O

She is actually guilty of crime. In a recent arc. She halted Fox and Mungo's police investigation
which I am pretty sure is not legal. Her personality is terrible and I can not stand her. I am hoping (and this is the only time I ever say this) Poor Bino... mans up and dumps her tail. That would make me like him more.


Like this list? Like this post!

BYE FOR NOW!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...