Friday, March 31, 2017

What is wrong with my life Starring Shane Sheppard! THE MUSICAL

Kyle was hunched over his papers. Shane put a paw over his shoulder. “Maybe I could help write the song.”

Kyle growled, “Shane, I can’t think if you keep talking. Please!”

Shane blushed and backed away. “Sorry, Dude. Just trying to help.”

Kyle put his paws to his head, “Come on. Can’t even think of a song. I am a siren and I literally can’t think of a song.” His head rose from his paws slowly. “Do you know what a Siren can do when it's mad?”

“I-I don’t want to know…” Shane sang. Wait sang? “What?” He sang and yelled, or well… sang. “What is going on?”

Kyle turned and looked really mad, eyes red mad. “Run.”

Shane sang a really high “AHHHHHHHHH” as he ran away. He ran until he was in the music room. Klyde and Tekky were in the room looking over Tekky’s English homework. They looked up as Shane ran in.

“Shane?! What’s wrong?” Tekky stood up.

“I think I made Kyle maaaaaaaad!” He jerked his head down as if he were doing a dance, “And now I can’t stop singing!” His body moved again doing another dance move as he sang. His eyes widen, “And Oh my gawsssshhhhh! WHY AM I DANCING?!”

Klyde looked worried, “Oh no! He hit you with his spell. He is literally hunting you down by your voice. What did you do?”

.Shane looked up and did a Michael Jackson pose. “Tried to help write a song!” Shane awkwardly blushed, “Help, I am starting to look like I’m in Grease!”

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...