Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I am back!!!

Hello guys! How are you doing? Oh wait. O.O You guys can't actually respond! Unless you comment. But anyway! HELLO :D Isn't this lovely! I am back! I have some new thing to share with you and some new posts that I need to write. Quick recap of the last few weeks.


My book, Phantom Janitor, is almost ready to be sent to the copywriters! After that is the formatting stage, the cover art, and then printing. I am so excited! I am so close to having this book out there! :D :D :D


Next! I have been accepted to the college I went to in April! Or was it March... O.O Anyway! Bob Jones University! :D Very excited about that! I leave for the college in August. YAY


And lastly! I finally have a new job! I am going to be working at a camp this summer and it is going going to be amazing and awesome and I CAN ACTUALLY WORK AGAINNNNNNN! THANK THE HEAVENLY LORD ABOVE!


Anyway! Two Doctor Who POSTS to come!!!! BYE

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...