Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Nerdy Obsessions! MAY!

Okaaaaaay Everyone! Got a lot of things to cover this month so pay close attention because IMMA GO FAST!


FLASH Endings! :D OOOOOH MY GOSH!


For Flash: There is death! There are surprises and twists! There are comebacks! Oh Lordy It was soooooooo good! WATCH IT! Or contact me for some spoilers. OR GIVE ME SPOILERS! I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SEEN IT BUT I KNOW THE JIST! Either one works.


Now into the realm of mystery and murder! ;) Cuz you know I love it!
I found a old murder series inspired by books written by this guy... His name is James Patterson. Heard of him? YES Anyway the show went for about one season and now exists in the depths of youtube. Its called Womans Murder Club and I absolutely loooooove it! I do advise discretion there are elements of the show like language and themes that some would deem not suitable for children like blood, bodies, and innuendo. So please use discretion if you watch.


Murder She Wrote: Older Murder Show, Still great mysteries and characters and I absolutely love the main character Jessica Fletcher. I have been getting into some older mysteries and stumbled onto her movie The Celtic Riddle. And instantly watched the rest of them :) Needing to watch the series though.


Columbo is pretty fun too. At first I was confused as to whether he was playing dumb or was actually clueless and it was amazing!!!


Wonder Woman is coming out and I think I will be seeing it this weekend! :D :D :D Cannot wait to see it! It will be amazing and wonderful and I will do my best to review it even though I will be at camp and not at my computer O.O


ANYWAY Zat is all my friends! Enjoy your week! Stay Fluffy! PEACE!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...