Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Want to help me with a thing?

Since Phantom Janitor is almost to the printing stage, I am in need of a new project. And lucky for me, I have an entire arsenal of stories that have been started and need to be finished. The only problem is I can't do all of them at once and I can't seem to decide what I should work on.


This is where you come in! :D See that poll on the side over there? ----------->


Yes! That's the one right there! Great. So just answer that question before Friday morning! And then I shall gets started and post one Chapter One per day!


STAY FLUFFYYYYYYYY

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...