Tuesday, May 16, 2017

All of Time and Space

"So this... Tardis? It goes anywhere in time and space you say?" She put her hand on the central console and looked around the room again.


The Doctor laughed as he ran around through switches and turning knobs. "Of course it does! What did you think I was bluffing?"


"So you could go push tea into the bay with the American revolutionaries?" She looked at him.


He nodded, "I actually got to do that once."


"Meet Mahatma Ghandi?"


"Yes. Very nice fellow."


"What about seeing the Sphinx?"


He chuckled and run up to her. "I've seen it built, stolen, destroyed and all that other fun  stuff." He grin and goes to pull another lever. "I have seen planets and civilizations rise and fall with the times. I have seen life being breathed into the universe. I have seen things that you would never believe. And anything can be outside those doors." He gestured grandly towards the Tardis doors.


Allison grinned, "Wow." She turned to look at him as he giddily ran around. "Is the universe as big as we think?"


The Doctor shook his head. "No." He threw open the doors of the Tardis. "Allison Jones. The universe is bigger than you could ever imagine.”


Allison gasped as she stared out the doors of the Tardis and saw stars and planets. "Oh my gosh!"


He grinned. "Out there are millions of stars, thousands of planets, and billions of intelligent lifeforms. All unique in their ways of life and everything... So where do you want to start?"


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...