Thursday, June 13, 2019

Korey Scott Interview

This has been a long time coming.

Korey: IS IT FINALLY MY TURN?!

Yep! Luckily I asked for questions back in December so I have a whole list for you!

Korey: It's about GOSH DARN TIME. Kamryn bragged about telling people deep dark secrets for months. You know if you want to know a secret about her, I have a good one. She's...

NO. No, I am so sorry, but I am going to start asking questions. Kamryn will tell when she is ready. First question... If you had to pick one place in the world to go where would it be?

Korey: I'd love to see another planet. Maybe Mars when it is habitable in like thirty years? But as far as on earth, I'd love to go to Coachella. 

Wow. That's a super basic thing to say. 

Korey: Pretty rich for a guy whose only plans for the future involve possibly going to a furry convention.

Touche... Are you a dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate sort of person? 

Korey: I don't really eat chocolate too often. Which kind do they put in those health bars from Whole Foods?

I think that might be dark chocolate... Correct me later if you find out I am wrong!

Korey: That! Dark chocolate. It's super rich and it's a bit healthier than the other two. I would know. I saw it on Tumblr.

We've talked about believing things on the internet. Anyway! Do you like the outdoors or the indoors better? 

Korey: I like the indoors.

Don't you fly a lot?

Korey: Just because I can fly, doesn't mean I do it all the time.

What do you think of pineapple on pizza?

Korey: I think it is a disgrace to humanity.

Do you hate it just because Kamryn loves it?


Korey: No. I am just allergic to pineapples.

Oh yeah... Forgot about that.

What's your favorite sandwich? 

Korey: I kinda make my own. I start with a BLT on pumpernickel bread. Then I add avacado, swiss cheese, and banana peppers. It is a really good sandwich. 

If you could change your name, would you? And what would you change it to?

Korey: I don't really think I'd want to change my name. Is that weird? I guess I really just like the name I was given... I don't know. Like unless I can legally change my name to Dwayne Johnson...

Nope, We cannot do that. Favorite genre of video game?

Korey: War games. Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War.  

Okay. Now we'll move on to some tough questions. What disappoints you the most? 

Korey: The way I act around my sister... She's made a change or two in the way she lives and we haven't really had a chance to about it. So I have been a little bit weird around her. I don't like it, but I don't know how to stop.

What is your greatest fear?

Korey: The last thing I want to do is lose Kamryn. She's the only thing left. And she doesn't seem to care. She's always putting herself in dangerous situations.

How's it feel to be kidnapped?

Korey: It's helped me sort of find my sister. I will say getting tackled and chloroformed is not very fun though... So not very good.

What would you say your biggest long-term goal in life is?

Korey: Well before being kidnapped, I was trying to get into an athletic program down at our community center. They were doing a course on personal training. I might try to pursue that.

How high have you flown? Is it peaceful up there?

Korey: I haven't tried to fly like HIGH high... But as far as peaceful it's pretty okay as long as you watch out for airplanes.

Thank you so much for answering all these questions!

Korey: No problem, dude. Kamryn won't see this right? 




Thanks for reading. No character interviews are currently planned yet. Want to try and get back to the swing of things. Have a good day!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...