Monday, March 6, 2017

Celebrity Spotlight.

Hey guys. So looking at the title you can really kinda figure out what this is. But I am going to go ahead and explain it. This is a monthly thing that I want to do to bring attention to celebrities I find inspiring and tell you how/why I like them, and why they inspire me.

NOTE: These choices are based on traits I admire about these people. If you do not like the person I showcase that is fine, but do not comment on here telling how trashy or bad you think any of these people are. I respect your opinion, so please respect mine.

Joey Graceffa

For those of you who don't know, this is Joey Graceffa. Joey Graceffa is a youtuber who vlogs and does a bunch of fun stuff on his channel like DIY's and stuff that involves knives. But did you know that he is also a writer, singer, actor, and kind of also like a cool director. He has several cool short videos that he wrote and acted in and two series of them one being a Youtube Red series (Escape the Night) that won a Streamy Award for Ensemble Cast! I am going to put the links to some of his videos, plus a link to his novel, Children of Eden!


So why is this guy inspiring to me?

Besides being an extremely fun person on his channel, Joey's writing and acting is superb! I really admire his work on the short videos he has made on his channel. For example, his video, Haunting Ian had a very interesting story to it, and Joey's acting made it super believable. Honestly guys, I really feel like Joey Graceffa is a great example in his writing and acting abilities. I mean... I haven't read his book, but most of the short films he's done on his channel he wrote himself! So when I watched his stuff, the content was really well written. LIKE SUPER AWESOME! :D

Anyway! Go check him out!
His Book: Children Of Eden!
Escape the Night Episode One!
Haunting Ian
Ethereal!
And there is even more stuff you can check out! :)

Well that's all for this post! Have a great day, love y'all and stay fluffy!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...