Thursday, March 2, 2017

No interview this week. (DONT BE SAD I HAVE MORE NEWS)

Hey guys. So I couldn't post a character interview this week. No one really asked me any questions, so I couldn't interview my character. Plus I kind of forgot it this morning.

Anyway, so please go to the Caddie Greene interview and look at the bottom for the character and leave me questions and I will try to get back to it this next week.


Now for the news. I got offered a contract for my book! The publishing company I sent it to accepted it and all I need to is sign a contract and I'll get to work with the company in editing the book so they can start the publishing process. Very exciting! :D

Anyway. This is all I have for today. May post a scene later today, but anyway, Stay fluffy all! Love ya!

1 comment:

Mae Fort said...

That's so awesome Cheetah!!! Let me know when it's out to buy! :D

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...