Friday, March 31, 2017

100 things I just wanted to say (Part 1)

Number One. Thank you to anyone and everyone who reads my blog and content, I really appreciate you all.

Number Two. This is my hundredth post on this blog and I have to say, WOW. I did not expect to get this far. And I for sure couldn't have done it without you.

Number Three. This post is just a thing to celebrate one hundred posts and to say the things that I have always wanted to say, maybe by just... I don't know just thanking all of my friends personally I guess. Or maybe some random statements that'll make people laugh :) Or you know, random facts about this blog.

Number Four. I still actually haven't gotten over the fact that I am being published! EEEEEEEEEEEE! :D That is probably the most exciting thing I have accomplished

Number Five: I am 57.4 percent sure that Felicity Smoak will one day actually find a boyfriend that isn't a billionaire, hero, or some guy that ends up being dead by the end of his first season.

Number Six: My Parents are pretty cool people and I do love them a lot.

Number Seven: I am probably writing this to avoid some other thing that is going on in life, like writing or my sister.

Number Eight: I am actually very close with most of you and I am very happy that you're all my friends.

Number Nine: Did you know that the most viewed post on here, is my sister's poem. Gia's Poem!

Number Ten: Most of my readers, because I know a good portion of them, love the TV show Doctor Who.

Number Eleven: My fantasy choice for the next Doctor is Jenna Louise Coleman, just for the reason of messing with the minds of everyone that knows Clara. XD (Not serious, just thought that would be hilarious) Like "Clara?! What are you doing here?" "Seriously Vastra? It's me the Doctor. Who's Clara?" (Woooooow, really smooth.) That was too soon...

Number Twelve: I need to thank my best friend, Jordan/Mikey for being apart of my life and reading my posts when I am not sure they are any good and then telling me they are okay. For all the times we just talk over Taco Bell or play Halo or be silly. You really have been a great friend.

Number Thirteen: The NaNoWriMo site,  the Furry Writers Guild site, and Facebook are my main sources of procrastination from writing (the first two serve as something called irony).

Number Fourteen: You've probably noticed that I have long abandoned using the periods after numbers, and replaced it with a colon.

Number Fifteen: I have so many plans, books I can write, things I can do... Well dang I now I am all sentimental and stuff... *looks to the side* Um... I meant to say that I have so much more ideas for things I can write, and it seems like I have so little time to do it all...

Number Sixteen: My friends TheDoctor1_12 and TimeTraveller15 the biggest whovians I know, you guys are such a pleasure to work with on our voice acting stuff, and I especially love hanging out and talking nerdy stuff with y'all and seeing your comments on my stuff. So thank you both! :D

Number Seventeen: I actually used to do magic as a hobby. No not Hogwarts magic, just a few fun knicks and tricks to make people go "Oooh" and "Ahhh!"

Number Eighteen: My favorites of these tricks have to do with cards and optical illusions. I can actually still do some of these tricks today! :D

Number Nineteen: There is that awkward moment where I realized I have more characters than I have friends O_O I feel it almost every single time I sit to write.

Number Twenty: I need to thank one of the coolest guys I know, my buddy Tekky has been a huge help to me with a lot of my writing and is really just an encouraging guy and an amazing artist. We email each other almost every week and he is just the coolest! Love ya Tek-miester!

Number Twenty-One: I have no idea why I am spelling these out instead of doing 1. 2. 3. But if I change it now, I'll be inconsistent! D: NOOOO!

Number Twenty-Two: I sometimes space out and imagine what life would be like if I was Leonard Snart.

Number Twenty-Three: Does anyone know whether Transformers are cars that change into robots, or robots that turn into cars?

Number Twenty-Four: To all my facebook friends who actually click on my posts and read them, You guys rock!

Number Twenty-Five: I want to make cookies at this moment in time as I am typing. I love cookies. I would make like sooooooo many cookies because I am craving cookies.

Part 2 will come next 100 posts! :D

4 comments:

Myriad said...

Congrats on 100! I really enjoy reading your stuff, don't stop doing what you love man. Also, I think you being Snart would be........interesting.....

p.s. The Clara thing might have been a bit soon, BUT I DON'T CARE IT WAS FUNNY!!!!XD

Unknown said...

Congratulations on one-hundred posts... AGH! Now I'm doing it. Anyways, congrats.

Unknown said...

I am glad you think your parents are pretty cool. They think you are too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a hundred posts!
Now I'm curious what would happen if you were Captain Cold. Fellow Flash fan over here.

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...