Monday, March 13, 2017

So yesterday was not a fun day. (But it did have its perks)

Hey guys. So some of you know that this cool cat was born on March 12th. Which was yesterday. And as I have said before I have been working for the last five days. I feel like my jobs are wearing me down and my attitude has been the worst that I totally let a job ruin my day and push me into discouragement and depression.

So instead of concentrating on what went wrong, I am going to tell you some of the good things that happened yesterday.

I got to sleep in a little, which is weird because I have church every sunday morning.

My family got together in one room and gave me some really thoughtful presents. Like a thing for cooking that I don't for the life of me know the name of, Mountain Dew Jelly (Yes I said that), and a Best Buy gift card.

I had a delicious Mac and Cheese Burger yesterday.

I got to watch a new awesome Hallmark Mystery which I may watch again soon and review. ;)

AND I made lotsa monehs.

Anyway I think that was it though tbh.

Have a great Monday guys! Stay fluffy!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...