Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Nerdy Obsessions of March! :D

Romanadvoratrelundar
Only whovians know what that name means. It is the extended name of the Fourth Doctor's companion, but when he couldn't pronounce it, he gave her a choice of either being called Romana or Fred, she chose Fred and went on to be called Romana.

Well. Romana is now one of my favorite Doctor Who companions. I really enjoy her dynamic with Tom Baker's Doctor as Romana I. As for Romana II I have no idea of what she is like yet, but I do know that there is a special place in my two hearts for Romana I. Good going Fred.
'


Next the Arrowverse has taken some interesting turns this month as we find that in Arrow, that Prometheus has been _____________ all along and some really crazy stuff happens to Oliver.

Then there is Flash, where one of Savitar's prophecies comes true and a team member suffers a fate worse than death, will the team be able to save ______. And of course, there is the highly anticipated (For me at least) Flash/Supergirl crossover "Duet" Only seen some snippets of it and the music and the cool villain, it was aweeesoooooome! Also, some really surprising characters show up. Actually honestly didn't expect to see one of them. Like "He doesn't even go here!" And check out the villain!

Then on Legends of Tomorrow, they have literally just done a Lord of the Rings-esque episode with J.R.R TOLKIEN (Obviously not the real guy but still :D) Oh and a "shocking" reveal at the end of the episode. Todays episode "Doomworld" sees the aftermath of a thing that happened and now someone has got to fix their mistake. Good luck to that guy/gal. Oh and bonus points to whoever can figure out who this costumed woman is in the Arrowverse. IN THE COMMENTS .




Welp! That is all for this month. Please go watch these shows to find out what the heck I even just said and stay fluffy Scribblers! Peace out! :D

Also, post 100 coming soon! :D

1 comment:

Myriad said...

I got to watch "Duet" and it was the best thing since sliced bread!!!! You can ask my family, I was squealing ALLLLLLL the way through with glee! XD

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...