Sunday, July 30, 2017

Asking for your input!

Hello my wonderful readers! :D

I have written so much for this blog over the past few months and I am so glad to see so many views on my posts! With the challenge winding down, and character interviews coming along nicely, I want to reach out to you guys and see what you think I should post about on my blog!

I have some ideas myself for possible new posts such as:
  • 10 Characters who should enter the Arrowverse (2k17)
  • Top Five Female Arrowverse Characters
  • 10 of my characters who might... possibly meet a sad end and why.
  • Top five Arrowverse heroes
  • Top Five Bad Guys.
But I want something that you guys will read and share with your friends. So send me your ideas and I will make sure to do some of them, as long as they are reasonable topics.

Thank you all for reading my blog! :D

WARNING: 13 days remain in our challenge! HURRY HURRY HURRY!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...