Monday, July 31, 2017

Mikayla Hurst Interview!

Hello all! I am here for another interview, this time with the...

Mikayla: *interrupts* You say the word lovely, I'll knock your face off.

Faaaaaaabulous?

Mikayla: I'll accept that for now.

Mikayla Hurst... Isn't she just the nicest?

Mikayla: Liar.

ON TO THOSE QUESTIONS... Who's your favorite superhero?

Mikayla: I really liked Batgirl, back when she was in that wheelchair. She is really good at that hacking stuff. But now I am a huge fan of Black Canary.

What is your favorite thing to cook?


Mikayla: *smiles* Well, my favorite thing to cook for the kids is monkey bread. They're always coming up to me, asking if I can make them monkey bread.

Do you like baking cookies?

Mikayla: Oh! Definitely!

If you could meet any superhero who would it be?

Mikayla: Hmm... Well, I would like to meet Black Canary.

Do you have your drivers licence?

Mikayla: No... I am sixteen but I don't like driving... or cars...

Has Cason ever hit you?

Mikayla: *stares at me* What?! He would never do that! He's a real sweet boy, violent... But he'd never hit a girl. Trust me.

How much do you get paid at your job?

Mikayla: I get a room to stay in at the center, and I get to see all of these kids go through their lives with smiles on their faces. I don't need money. I really have everything I need. But I do get a small allowance from the center. I'm saving up for cooking classes.

Have you ever made the game winning shot?

Mikayla: *nods* Yes!

How many stripes do you have?

Mikayla: I dunno. I don't count my stripes.

Are you a white tiger or an orange one?

Mikayla: Orange. *glares at me* Someone must've forgotten to share that helpful knowledge.

Did your parents die or did they drop you off at the orphanage?

Mikayla: *bites her lip* I don't know my mother... Or my father to be honest... I don't want to know him any better than I already do... He pushed me out of his truck when I was six years old... Just because I talked too much. He drove off without me. Never came looking for me. And I am glad. I never want to see him again.

What's your favorite sandwich?

Mikayla: Pulled Pork sandwiches. I make 'em for the kids on Saturdays!

What's your favorite TV show?

Mikayla: Honestly, I watch so much Paw Patrol, it's hard to hate it now.

Do you like swimming?


Mikayla: I'm a cat. What do you think?

Do you like chocolate dipped strawberries???

Mikayla: OKAY, So Cason. That little sweetheart actually bought me a box of those to celebrate our first win. He was so cute!

Cason: *shouts from the other room* HEY! I CAN HEAR YOU!

Sylvester: *laughs from the other room* You are a sweetheart.

Cason: *sounds of angry grunts and things breaking*

UMMMM That's all the time we have for today! See you later! Thanks Mikayla!

Mikayla: *laughs*



Hope you guys enjoyed that interview! If you want to see my others, there's a link on the side-bar that will take you to my past character interviews!

Next week: I will be interviewing another fluffy Border Collie. None other than Cason's older brother Benjamin Hendricks. He goes by Benji, though. He lives at home with his brother and parents, and loves pulling pranks on his brother, going to the park, watching Hallmark movies with his girlfriend, and Family Game Nights. He is twenty-one years old and takes classes at his local college for his major in Criminal Psychology.

Feel free to send me questions!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...