Friday, July 14, 2017

If Spooksville was Honest.

Shane woke up at about six-thirty and stretched. When he opened his eyes he saw Tekky sitting on his dresser eating a box of chocolate covered strawberries. Shane yelped, “TEKKY!? I totally knew you were going to be in here but I screamed for dramatic effect!” Tekky cocked his head as Shane continued. “Ummmm, I know I stopped being surprised about things a long time ago, but that was a lie to make you more comfortable around me, so what on God’s Green Earth is going on here?!”

Tekky blinked, “Umm… Wow. Honest much?” He looked down at the strawberries, “Is it bad that these strawberries that I stole from your fridge taste better than normal chocolate covered strawberries.” Tekky covered his mouth his eyes wide. “NO! I wasn’t supposed to tell you that!”

Shane glared, “Normally, I would be mad, but its you… and IT IS SO HARD TO GET MAD AT YOU!” He blushed and covered his mouth.

Tekky gave a toothy grin. “What was that? I mean I heard what you said, but now I want to know why you said it.”

Shane shook his head and kept his paw over his mouth. “No.”

Klyde walked into the room. “So apparently everyone in town is being really honest today. I just had four people tell me how attracted they are to my fluffy fur, and I really tried to be repulsed by the way they petted my fur but HECK I love being petted.” Klyde stamped hard and cringed.

Tekky grinned and started petting Klyde.

Klyde grumbled, “I am gonna say that i hate you because this honesty thing is just going to make me tell you this anyway.”

Shane sighed, “I really like having people in my room because it makes me feel less lonely and more secure about how many friends I have.”

Randy ran into Shane’s room. “I am not sorry for running in here Shane. I just purposely released a truth serum gas on the city, I am gonna say it was an accident, but I am lying!” He shrugged. “I am not sorry.

Shane winced, “I really hate having to be truthful because I know Tekky is gonna quiz me on who I like, and I am too insecure to actually tell him. How long till this wears off?”

Randy grinned, “I don’t know!”

Shane chuckled, “Well I am screwed.”

Tekky grinned, “So who do you like Shane?”

Mikey walked into Shane’s room. “Hey Shane, I have been standing outside your door for the past five minutes and the only reason I came in is to rescue you from confessing your super confusing emotional feelings.”

Shane smiled, “Gee thank you for that Mikey. I didn’t want anyone to find out.”

Tekky grinned, “Oh this is just Gold.”

Randy grinned, “The good thing for Shane is that you’ll all pass out and forget all of this when it wears off!”

Tekky put a paw on Randy’s shoulder and laughed, “I am going to kill you!”


(Tekky is owned by my friend Tekky)


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...