Monday, July 17, 2017

Interviewing Louis Chandler

Hey guys! :D Time for a character intervi... *looks around* Umm... Louis?

Louis: *shouts* I am in the garden!

What? How long has this place had a garden...

Louis: *chuckles* Um... Well...

O_____O Sorry I am late.

Louis: You said you had questions? *sitting in the garden planting carrots*

Yes. Yes I did. So are you ready?

Louis: You bet!

What's your favorite sandwich?

Louis: Ummmmmm What? We don't really have sandwiches here.

You guy need a Publix in the future. There are some good sandwiches there.

Louis: Ummm... Publix?

Never mind... What is your favorite color?

Louis: I am a huge fan of the color forest green!

What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday?

Louis: Hmmm I... I... I like to work in the garden and listen to music.

Have a favorite TV show?

Louis: What? *confused*

Oh... Right. No TV in the future... What's your least favorite thing to do on a Tuesday?

Louis: I really don't have a least favorite thing to do on a certain day? The days all blend together.

What did you want to do when you grow up?

Louis: I want to... *thinks hard* I think I want to help restore peace to the world.

If you could rename yourself anything what would it be?

Louis: Toby! I like the sound of Toby!

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Louis: I have a superpower! I can control plants!

Ooooh cool! :D That goes perfect with your love for gardening!

Louis: *chuckles and smiles*

When and where were you happiest?

Louis: At home with my sister. She is the best! Her name is Jasmine.

If you could meet any historical figure who would it be?

Louis: I want to meet Mark Fischbach.

How do you know about Markiplier?

Louis: Huh? I am talking about that guy from your time that can sing. He's got a deep voice. Very funny.

Yep... That is Markiplier.

Louis: Oh. Okay.

What superpower would most suit your personality?

Louis: Same as the power I have...

What requirements did you not match to stay in the city?

Louis: I... I had to develop my super power before I turned fifteen... Because there is a huge chance my powers could become sporadic... And I could hurt someone.

Most memorable moments?

Louis: Again. When I am with my sister.

Biggest regrets?

Louis: I really don't have much to regret. I haven't made any wrong choices yet, and most of the things that have happened, have happened. Regrets don't change anything so...

Thank you for a wonderful interview.

Louis: *:D*


Isn't he so nice! :D

ANYWAY! :D Hope you guys enjoyed that!

Next interview will be for Cason Hendricks! :D
He's a cute fluffy Border Collie. Just don't tell him that. He'll probably land you in a hospital... O____O He enjoys playing soccer, going on walkies, bones, and hanging out with cats. He hails from my project "This is for Benji!" ASK AWAY!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...