Saturday, July 15, 2017

Don't take potions for Randy

Randy stood in front of his experiment table mixing different colored formulas. “Hmm…” He looked at the different colors and mixed the yellow and the purple colored ones. As a result it made an interesting green/yellow bubbly mixture. “Nice.” He turned to, Leo, who was sitting in the corner. “Leo! I made a thing!”

Leo smiled and patted him on the head. “Good boy Randy!” He looked at the beaker, not actually wanting to try it. Suddenly he felt a kink in his neck. “Ow! Randy… Can you fix my neck? I think there is a loose bone.”

Randy put the beaker down went over to examine Leo’s neck. “Hmm… Look down?”

Leo looked down as Randy examined his neck. “You’re fine Leo. I think you’re just a little tense.” He rubbed Leo’s neck. “Here. Feel better?”

Leo grinned, “Oh yes. Thanks Randy.” He gave Randy a big hug. His ears twitched when there was a knock at the door.

Shane stuck his head in. “Randy?”

Leo grinned and ran to hug the newcomer. “Shane!” He squeezed his friend.

Mikey smiled as Leo hugged him next. “Hey Leo. Hey Randy.”

Randy grinned, “What kind I do for you boys today?” He stuck out the paw with the new potion in it. “TRY THIS! I made it!”

Shane gave it a distasteful look, “Um… No thanks dude…”

Mikey smiled, “Oh! LIME?” He grabbed the drink and downed half of it. “Yum. Dude your sodas get better everytime!”

Shane rolled his eyes.

Mikey gave him a look, “I am NOT a moron! How dare you!”

Shane looked at Mikey, “I didn’t call you a moron!” He quickly took the comment he had just made in his head back.

“You better be scared. Because…” Mikey stopped and looked at Randy. “That wasn’t a soda was it?”

Randy didn’t say anything, but slowly took the beaker back and drank the rest of it. “It works!!!”

Leo rolled his eyes. “You didn’t even know it was going to do that.”

Randy smiled, “Yes I am hot.”

“HAH!” Leo laughed. “I did not think that. And you know it.”

Randy sighed, “It was worth a shot.”

“Mind reading?! AWESOME!” Mikey grinned as Tekky walked in.

“Dude! Band practice is in five minutes.”
Mikey looked at Tekky and then back at Derrick. “OOOOOOOOOH!” He covered his mouth and giggled.

Derrick blushed and threw a pen at him. “NO!”


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...