Sunday, January 29, 2017

FANDOM REPORT! :D

Okay so fourteen of you responded to my fandom poll. Now for some reason I am pretty sure there were fifteen because the Supernatural slot say empty but I know at least one person voted for that but anyway.

With over half of you choosing these fandoms, the ones with the most people from it on here are Whovians and the Furries!

Coming in a close second we have the DC and Marvel fans, each with 6 people repping them!

And in third we have the Percy Jackson fans and fandoms that I forgot to put because I am an IDJIT!

Good to see the diversity in fan-bases out there ;D Thanks for participating guys!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...