Friday, January 6, 2017

NEW + NERDY OBSESSIONS: DECEMBER

Hi guys! What's up! 

So I have some bad news, there have recently been some complications with my Youtube channel and I am not going to be able to post videos for awhile which really sucks... However my facebook page and this blog are still open and I try to be active on each of them... but I am not always lucky enough to remember to post on facebook. Hence why I haven't posted in awhile... Sorry! O_O

Anyway, so I have been slacking. So I am going to try and fit any news I have into this post. And my Nerdy obsessions of December!

But first NEWS TIME! Most of my facebook followers have already seen this but here it is.

So I am taking a part in an online class on Masterclass that is taught by James Patterson. The class is 22 days and everyday I am supposed to watch a video message from James where he give helpful tips and advice about writing and usually every day it is about a different aspect of novel writing. And then I use the step he gives to make my writing better. I am really excited about this because this is a great chance to work on my writing and dive back in and get a lot done. :)

Now for my nerdy obsessions of the last month! 😃

You all know I watched Rogue One and loved it!!! So if you want to read what I thought, please go read the post friend! 😃

Okay second obsession, I loved watching the Youtube Rewind for this year, I really loved it. I saw some of my favorite youtubers in it and it really did reflect the years viral youtube stuff of the year like PPAP (Pineapple Apple Pen), dabbing, all the challenges and stuff. And I think they did a great job putting it all together. So go find it and watch it!

Three, several older franchises are going to be made into TV shows. There are rumors that the CW is going to have a show based off the Percy Jackson books and that makes me EXTREMELY happy because those books are pure awesome and I really like them alot. They deserve to be given more screentime. They just need a great cast. PLEEEEASE O.O. And of course there is still A series of unfortunate events and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited OH MY GOSH!

Anyway,,, O.O Thats everything. :) Have a nice day please.

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...