Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tis time for the NERDY OBSESSIONS OF JANUARY :D

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! And as the title says Tis time for the NERDY OBSESSIONS OF JANUARY :D

Okay, so January has been a long month and I don't have as many this year besides these.

So since early January, I have become obsessed with Five Nights at Freddy's the game. I have watched alot of FNAF related stuff if the last 29-35 days. My favorite video being the FNAF musical. 😃 I love the FNAF musical! I have watched it multiple times. (My favorite night is Night 4! I really love Mark and Nate's voices!

Which leads me to the next one, I have recently began to watch alot of Markiplier's videos! I really enjoy his personality and watching him play the games he plays. He also does extremely funny skits and challenges with other youtubers and I just really think he is great.
Yep :) Extremely awesome :D

Then there is Natewantstobattle. I hadn't really heard of him before the FNAF musical, but when I went to check out his channel, I was impressed. This guy is hardcore with a hardcore voice and hardcore talent. 

(By the way any video or channel I talk about will be linked down below! ;D)

I have also been watching alot of Doctor Who lately and when I say that I mean Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor and I must say I think he is one of my favorites! My favorite episode is now The Pandorica Opens and The Big Bang! :D (With The Unicorn and the Wasp coming in a close second)

And finally, the one I have been most excited about. I have been working on some Doctor Who related stuff with some friends of mine from the Youtube Channel Broken Portal Productions, and I have been donating my voice and ideas to their projects. So if you want to catch any of their future projects or to just check them out, their youtube channel is right HERE! CLICK HERE! :D

Check out the other things I talked about! :D

STAY FLUFFY YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment:

Myriad said...

Wow, mentioning BPP so soon? Someone must be excited!;P

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...