Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Resurrection of Gavin Stone

Hello Scribblers, It's me! The weird guy that still writes posts here! So as you know I have started writing reviews for movies that have really impressed me. First I did Doctor Strange, then I wrote a review for Rogue One.

Today I review the movie, The Resurrection of Gavin Stone. Oh my goodness, guys, where to start with this movie!

First of all, be ready to laugh a lot as we watch the main character Gavin Stone (Who is played by Brett Dalton, who everyone knows as Grant  Ward from Agents of Shield) tries to pretend to be a Christian so he can get into a church production to play Jesus Christ (of all people O.O) so he can at least serve his community service hours doing something he likes. A little background before I go on, Gavin is a famous actor known mainly for his time as a child actor, he is stuck doing community service after a fiasco at a rooftop party. He chose to serve at a church. Anyway, moving on... Since Gavin knows nothing about being a Christian he looks up proper Christian ettiquite only for it to based off of christian stereotypes, which makes the movie all the more entertaining.

There are also some really good elements in the movie, like redemption, not only on the soul level, but also in restoring relationships. There's alot of humbling that goes on during the movie and forgiveness too. For instance Anjelah Johnson-Reyes plays a PK (preachers kid) who is struggling to make sure she doesn't mess up anything.

But hey... I don't want to spoil the movie for you. Please be sure to go see it yourself. I believe it is still in theaters, I definitely recommend it for you all. I definitely give it a 9 out of 10 as far as Christian Movies go.

Okay so yeah, have a great day! Stay fluffy, and I love y'all! Byeeeeeee!





No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...